2018-2019 Sports Registration
Many of our spring sports are preparing for the registration process. Information regarding fees and coaching staff will be updated on individual sports pages as they become available.
- All High School Athletes and every Football Athlete must download the 2 page PPE form (physical) which is on this website under Forms or at the Documents step in registration and then have the physical completed by a physician and history filled out by the family. Save the 2 pages as one document on your device (pdf preferred; not a Word doc), and then upload this single document into the registration form at the Documents step before paying. If you are not sure how to do this, please google it or consult a techie friend. Physicals expire after one year so they must be dated within one year of the first day of your sport's season.
- Do not pay until all required documents for your athlete are uploaded because you cannot go back into your registration once paid, and as a result, your registration will need to be redone.
- Baseball Registration (PPE Required for all athletes - must be in one of these formats .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif)
- Girls Soccer (PPE Required for all athletes - must be in one of these formats .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif)
- Track & Field (High School Registration is Closed)